Call for application for the position of Regional Programs Officer and a Deputy for the United Nations Association – Ghana.
1. You are required to apply and pay for the application fee.
– The application fee also covers your annual membership dues.
– Note that there will be no refund after any payments.
2. You must be 18 years and above.
3. You must be a Ghanaian.
4. You must reside in the region you are applying for.
5. You must have at least tertiary education.
6. You must have leadership qualities and experience in managing and leading a large team, including basic knowledge of ICT.
7. You must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
8. You must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
9. You must have no criminal records.
10. You must have no deviant social behavior.
The Role of Regional Programs Officer:
The Regional Programs Officer guides and facilitates the drawing and delivering of UNAGH’s programs by monitoring results achieved during implementation. Candidates should be well organized and self-motivated with demonstrable writing, management, and creative problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will liaise with the Administrative Secretary of the Corporate Affairs Directorate.
1. Provide grant management support for all donor grants, including proposal submission, ensuring donor reporting requirements are met, and dealing with donor-related issues;
2. Supervise all regional programs and ensure they are carried out successfully in line with the national programs.
3. Coordinate with the various regional officers for information sharing and establish coherent program support and backstopping function between the regional secretariat and national secretariat.