The membership of United Nations Association-Ghana (UNA-GH) is open to both Ghanaian citizens and foreign nationals who are committed to the ideals of the UN and UNA-Ghana.
Membership of UNA-GH is open to all peace- loving, public-spirited and development-oriented individuals, irrespective of race, sex, color, creed, religion, or political inclination who uphold the ideals and goals of the UN, WFUNA and UNA–GH.
Join us now, be part of the peoples movement to inspire and build healthy communities and a better world. Let’s joins hands to give our full support to the UN. Join today!
Note The Following Before You Register:
- Click on Online Membership Registration or go to www.member.plusdatabase.com/register and enter UNAGH as the Organization code to complete the first stage of the registration process:
- After you have submitted the first stage registration, go to www.member.plusdatabase.com/login and login to your Membership Account.
- Click on Additional Information on the menu for Additional Registration Requirement, click on [OPEN] to display the additional registration form to complete the second registration stage.
Note: You MUST complete all the Additional Registration Requirement.
- To complete third stage of registration, Click on My Account on the menu to open your registration details; click on Group Updates to select your membership level and then click on Subgroup Updates to select the chapter/group you intend to join.
Note: If you are not sure or clear on which Group/Chapter to join, select National Membership otherwise contact +233206007255 for assistance or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now while on My Account page, click on Edit Statuses and Edit Extra Info to complete the last stage of the registration process.
- Your membership can be terminated if it is discovered that you provided false and inaccurate information about yourself.
- If you fail to complete the entire registration process your registration is deemed incomplete and invalid.
- Our free online registration form is the ONLY approved and legitimate source for membership registration. ( No Sales of Registration Forms)
- After you have fully completed your membership registration, you need to pay your membership fee in full. Members who are resident in Ghana must use our USSD payment option below:
- Dial * 718 *800#
- Enter ID: 030008
- Enter Amount
- Enter Reference ( Note: use your Membership ID as reference, if unsure of your ID contact +email@example.com
- Enter your MoMo pin
- You can also pay directly into our bank account either by cheque or cash deposit.
Note: Do not pay your membership fee to any staff/executive of UNAGH; you do that at your own risk.
Note: All members resident in abroad must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative secure payment options. (Very soon our credit card payment option will be activated our official site).