Fee: [GHS 165.00 ] (Aprox. USD22.00)
This is an annual fee paid by regular members to support the effective running of the Association (UNA-GH)
-Membership ID Card/Branded Lacoste (at a fee)
– Membership Certificate
-Invitation to UNA-GH and UN Events/Conferences in Ghana and abroad.
– Letter of Recommendation/Introduction for application of visa, etc
– Opportunity to volunteer in humanitarian projects
– Opportunity to network with other UNA-GH members locally and internationally through events and social activities.
– Benefit from meaningful professional development opportunities and training in the areas of human rights, sustainable development, gender equity, etc.
– Opportunity to participate in UN Youth Delegate Programmes including The Youth Assembly. ( The Youth Assembly is a bi-annual conference that brings together the world’s foremost young leaders and change-makers.