Call for application for the position of Regional Artisans Officer for the United Nations Association – Ghana.
1. You are required to first apply for membership and pay GHC 205.00 to cover your annual membership fee and to apply for the United Nations Association-Ghana (UNAGH) Regional Executive position.
– The application form covers your Membership registration and application for the Regional Executive position contest.
-Note, that only applicants who have paid their membership fee will have their application reviewed for shortlisting to enter the next stage of the job contest, and that is online public voting.
– You will be duly informed when you are shortlisted and be required to pay an additional GHC 150.00 to participate in the online public voting to compete for the position on our official website.
– The online public voting process is expected to last for about 15 days. Applicants who obtain the highest votes will be appointed to their respective Regional Executive positions.
– Note that there will be no refund after payments.
2. You must be 18 years and above.
3. You must be a Ghanaian.
4. You must reside in the region you are applying for.
5. You must have at least tertiary education.
6. You must have a Media/Communication/PR background, and basic knowledge of ICT.
7. You must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
8. You must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
9. You must have no criminal records.
10. You must have no socially deviant behavior.
ROLE OF ARTISANS OFFICER
The role of the Artisans Officer is to mobilize various categories of artisans in the region to join UNAGH and explore opportunities to support such artisans and address their concerns.
The Artisans Officer must work closely with the regional projects officer to develop support programs and to seek funding support for training for artisans. He/she must be more proactive than reactive.