Call for application for the position of Regional Program/Project Officer for the United Nations Association – Ghana.
1. You are required to first apply for membership and pay GHC 205.00 to cover your annual membership fee and to apply for the United Nations Association-Ghana (UNAGH) Regional Executive position.
– The application form covers your Membership registration and application for the Regional Executive position contest.
-Note, that only applicants who have paid their membership fee will have their application reviewed for shortlisting to enter the next stage of the job contest, and that is online public voting.
– You will be duly informed when you are shortlisted and be required to pay an additional GHC 150.00 to participate in the online public voting to compete for the position on our official website.
– The online public voting process is expected to last for about 15 days. Applicants who obtain the highest votes will be appointed to their respective Regional Executive positions.
– Note that there will be no refund after payments.
2. You must be 18 years and above.
3. You must be a Ghanaian.
4. You must reside in the region you are applying for.
5. You must have at least tertiary education.
6. You must have basic knowledge of ICT.
7. You must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
8. You must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
9. You must have no criminal records.
10. You must have no social deviant behavior.
ROLE OF PROGRAM/PROJECT OFFICER
The Programs/Projects Officer is responsible for drawing/designing/ developing of annual regional programs and projects; and must work under the regional coordinator to lead the process for a successful implementation.
Must support the collection and dissemination of required programs.
information; and to lead on the delivery of the research and development of excellent development programs/projects
- To support program/project evaluation and research, including leading on the delivery of research and development
- To support the day to day management of programs/projects
- To support the implementation of the programs’ policies, and processes
- Contribute to the development and improvement of systems for managing the evaluation data and sharing of lessons learned with stakeholders.
- Support with the collection and dissemination of project information, including analysis of existing data.
- Support the development of partnerships with relevant institutions
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of program policies and processes, including the documentation of processes to ensure standardization across all programs/projects.