Call for application for the position of Regional Coordinator and a Deputy for the United Nations Association – Ghana.
1. You are required to apply and pay for the application fee.
– The application fee also covers your annual membership dues.
– Note that there will be no refund after any payments
2. You must be 18 years and above.
3. You must be a Ghanaian.
4. You must reside in the region you are applying for.
5. You must have at least tertiary education.
6. You must have excellent organizational qualities and experience, plus basic knowledge of ICT.
7. You must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
8. You must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
9. You must have no criminal records.
10. You must have no socially deviant behavior.
ROLE OF REGIONAL COORDINATOR
The Regional Coordinator is accountable to the head of the Regional Secretariat.
He or she is responsible for the strategic implementation of the
Regional programs of the United Nations Association-Ghana (UNA-GH) and ensuring the establishment and coordination of all branches and units of the Association in the region.
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for:
- He or she is expected to coordinate and supervise all regional programs and activities in relation to development, planning, implementation, and resource mobilization.
- He or she must develop, strengthen and nurture effective working relationships and synergies with all stakeholders including the district and area branches of the Association.
- The Regional Coordinator must ensure the alignment of regional programs with the national strategic framework of programs and projects.
- He or she must ensure effective networking, communication, and sharing of relevant information among UNA-GH members and partners within the region.