Call for application for the position of Regional Membership Officer and a Deputy for the United Nations Association – Ghana.
1. You are required to apply and pay for the application fee.
– The application fee also covers your annual membership dues.
– Note that there will be no refund after any payments.
2. You must be 20 years and above.
3. You must be a Ghanaian.
4. You must reside in the region you are applying for.
5. You must have at least tertiary education.
6. You must have basic knowledge of ICT.
7. You must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
8. You must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
9. You must have no criminal records.
10. You must have no deviant social behavior.
ROLE OF MEMBERSHIP OFFICER
The primary role of the Membership Officer is to facilitate a strong and engaged membership.
The Membership Officer is the main contact for all United Nations Association- Ghana (UNA-GH) members and prospective members and organizational affiliations regarding their membership inquiries, applications, and renewals.
He or she is responsible for efficiently providing membership administration and support services to UNA-GH individual and organizational members in the region.
Purpose and Scope:
The Officer in charge of membership affairs will be expected to propose and implement membership recruitment strategies (in collaboration with the Director in charge of Membership, Media & IT at the national secretariat.
He or she will act as the primary point of contact for all inquiries about individual and organizational membership, providing an excellent level of service, converting prospects to members, and ensuring current members renew.
The Membership Officer will work with the Regional Treasurer to develop and deliver processes and activities to achieve an effective membership renewal process and meet retention and recruitment targets.
The Membership Officer must be more proactive than reactive