Call for application for the position of Regional Artisans Officer and a Deputy for the United Nations Association – Ghana.
1. You are required to apply and pay for the application fee.
– The application fee also covers your annual membership dues.
– Note that there will be no refund after any payments.
2. You must be 25 years and above.
3. You must be a Ghanaian.
4. You must reside in the region you are applying for.
5. You must have at least tertiary education.
6. You must have entrepreneurial and group management background and basic knowledge of ICT.
7. You must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
8. You must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
9. You must have no criminal records.
10. You must have no deviant social behavior.
ROLE OF ARTISANS OFFICER
The role of the Artisans Officer is to mobilize various categories of artisans in the region to join UNAGH and explore opportunities to support such artisans and address their concerns.
The Artisans Officer must work closely with the regional projects officer to develop support programs and to seek funding support for training for artisans. He/she must be more proactive than reactive.