Apply to become a member of the United Nations Association – Ghana.
Annual Membership Fee: GHC 165.00.
1. Applicant must be 15 years and above.
2. Applicant must be selfless and willing to offer humanitarian/voluntary services.
3. Applicant must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
4. Applicant must have no criminal records.
5. Applicant must have no deviant social behavior.
-Membership ID Card/Branded Lacoste
– Membership Certificate
-Invitation to UNA-GH and UN Events/Conferences in Ghana and abroad.
– Letter of Recommendation/Introduction for application of visa, etc
– Opportunity to volunteer in humanitarian projects
– Opportunity to network with other UNA members locally and internationally through events and social activities.
– Benefit from meaningful professional development opportunities and training in the areas of human rights, sustainable development, gender equity, etc.
– Opportunity to participate in UN Youth Delegate Programmes including The Youth Assembly. ( The Youth Assembly is a bi-annual conference which brings together the world’s foremost young leaders and change-makers. The Youth Assembly delegates, aged 18 to 32, come from over 100 countries and possess strong leadership potential as well as keen interest in global issues)
ORGANIZATION AFFILIATION/ MEMBERSHIP
Apply for Organization affiliation/membership with the United Nations Association-Ghana.
Affiliation Fee: GHC 1,000.00. (Renewable every 2yrs)
- The affiliating Organization/Institution must not be involved in any illicit or criminal activities
- Must be willing to support and promote humanitarian/voluntary social services.
- Must believe in the ideals and principles of the United Nations.
- Certificate of Honor
- Publication of your organization/institution’s profile and logo on the official website of UNAGH
- Recognition in all UNAGH media engagements and public events
- Invitation to UNA-GH/UN Events/Conferences
- Letter of Introduction (Upon a written request)