The information below should clearly convince you with no shred of doubt that the United Nations Association – Ghana is a legitimate and credible UN Association.
- It was then called the Ghana United Nations Association (GUNA) of which former president J. A Kufuor and Dr. Lawrence Tetteh ( founder/ President of the Worldwide Miracle Outreach ) were once members.
- The name GUNA was later changed to United Nations Association – Ghana (UNA-GH) to conform to the global naming of United Nations Associations in 2002. Open the link to read more: https://www.unagh.org/who-we-are/
- UNA-GH is affiliated with the World Federation of United Nations Associations ( WFUNA)
Open the link below and click on Ghana to see the name UN Association – Ghana :
- The current National Executives of UNA-GH were sworn into office by a High Court Judge at the Parliament of Ghana. Click the link to watch a short video of the swearing-in ceremony:
- Open the link below to view colorful pictures of the swearing-in ceremony: https://www.unagh.org/gallery/
- Open the link below to watch short videos of solidarity messages during the swearing-in ceremony: https://www.unagh.org/videos/
- Among the National Executives of UNA-GH include Dr.William Gyedu-Asiedu, a lecturer at the Koforidua Technical University; Dr. Mark Nii Lamptey, former Manager of NHIS in charge of Gomoa, Ekumfi, Mfantseman Municipal; Hon. Francis Xavier Sosu, MP for Madina Constituency (Lawyer); Nana Dr.Ama Amissah III, Queen mother of Mankesim Traditional Area & the National Treasurer of Queen Mothers’ Association. ( https://www.unagh.org/natl-executives/), Mr. Conrad Kakraba (formerly a Newscaster for GTV) and Mr. Lord Asante Fordjour (formerly a Broadcast Journalist with TV3) https://www.unagh.org/corporate-affairs-directorate/